Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blogging on...

Due to the unprecedented amount of interest I am paying toward this semesters university readings, I have not had a chance to get my blog on. So today will be a short post, with a promise of more to come in the next few days.


To tide you over I've compiled a little list of some friends blogs which I love to read. All make me smile and I'm sure they will make you smile too.

  • Charlotte an expatriate from old Sydney town who now lives in Rotterdam, Netherlands writes 'I Like Lovely' a beautiful and whimsical page filled with inspired lists of lovely things, new found creations and pictures of her adventures. 

  • Caitlin tells the hilarious tales of the transition from uni student to real life, and the realisation that she may just be too cynical in 'Cynicism Exorcism'. I find myself snorting (yes, snorting) with laughter at every post as she mixes some still trademark cynicism with her observations of the past and present.

  • For all you foodies and fashion lovers, Hayat Ulku has started a new blog combining the best of both worlds. A fashion designer herself Hayat mixes her signature outfits (many pieces made by her) with the most delectably gorgeous shots of local Sydney eateries. Check out 'food.fashion&faces', you'll be drooling in no time. 

  • If you thought I had forgotten the male bloggers, think again. In what I can only describe as the most rip roaring and anticipated read since Twilight, Andrew bell writes about his love and loss over the last two decades of his life. It documents his search for the "love of his life and the girl he is going to spend the rest of his life with" with all the gory details along the way. A great read, especially if you actually know the guy and can try and guess who he is talking about. Laugh and cry with him at '101 Broken Hearts'.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear any thoughts or comments you may have! Thanks for stopping by - Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...