Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

2013 Colour of the Year


It’s with great excitement that I found out about Pantone’s 2013 Colour of the Year being (drum roll please…) EMERALD! 

Pantone, an authority on colour in all things design and interior, polls numerous designers and brands on strong trends for the coming year. This year, the people have spoken and Emerald will be everywhere.

Image Source: plentyofcolour.com

Well, this just happens to be my favourite colour AND my birthstone. I’m not usually a believer of signs, however, I’ve decided that this means 2013 is my year!

I’m also pretty excited that I will be able to feature numerous emerald accented interiors on this here blog. You lucky readers, you! 

Also it may just be a coincidence but I found it funny that Emerald is the colour of the year when ‘Oz the Great and Powerful’ is being released…  maybe that’s just my tangential thought patterns though?!  

Head on through to Pantone to see more about the 2013 Colour of the Year

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear any thoughts or comments you may have! Thanks for stopping by - Sarah x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...